- Estane® TPU
- Isoplast® ETPU
- Pellethane® TPE
Lubrizol Estane® Thermoplastic Polyuerthane
Our portfolio of Estane® Thermoplastic Polyurethanes (TPUs) includes elastomeric materials that bridge the gap between flexible rubber and rigid plastics. These materials offer unmatched toughness and durability in a flexible thermoplastic elastomer system that is easy to process in a wide range of equipment. The Estane TPU portfolio of products offers high performance polyester - and polyether - based resins and compounds in a broad range of hardnesses to meet a variety of application needs.
- Polyester and polyether based products with hardness properties ranging from 70 shore A to 80 shore D
- Flame-retardant grades for extrusion and injection molding applications
- Rubber-like products that offer high resiliency, low compression set, and matte finish
- Breathable barriers for comfort and protection
- Outstanding Abrasion and Wear Resistance
- Excellent Low Temperature Flexibility
- Toughness and Durablity
- Ease of Processing and Manufacturing Flexibility
- Global Availability and Support
Lubrizol Estaloc® Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Estaloc® Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastics (RETPs) are based on high performance Estane® TPU technology. Estaloc RETPs are reinforced for higher stiffness and provide the strength, dimensional stability, and impact resistance required to withstand a variety of tough applications and abusive environments. Estaloc RETPs are available in a broad modulus range, are easy to process, offer design and finishing flexibility, and provide a balance of properties unmatched by other rigid polymer systems.
Lubrizol Estagrip® Thermoplastic Elastomers
EstaGrip™ Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPEs) are engineered thermoplastic systems uniting soft elastomer overmolds and rigid substrates to deliver enduring solutions. Products are based on thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU), alloys and reinforced engineering thermoplastics and other TPE technologies. These extremely versatile and equally durable thermoplastic materials offer the performance of a soft elastomer overmolded over a rigid polymer substrate.